Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our new President

Congratulations to Mr Obama for a fine campaign. He ran with a left wing agenda of taking from those who have sacrificed, toiled and taken chances with their own capital....starting businesses and employing almost 85% of workers in this country with their small businesses.

I, myself, will not accept the check that I am bound to receive from our new President. If I wanted money that others that worked hard for and earned....I would go into the ritzy neighborhood down the road, knock on doors and ask them for their money. What's the difference?

I will support my daughter cutting grass if I have to....I've done it before.

But I will respect the man and the office, unlike many over the past few years. However, I will not accept money that he takes from others and tries to transfer to me.

God Bless America

No comments: